- Roots - which give security and a solid foundation.
- Trunk - interaction between teachers and learners.
- We impart knowledge, skills and values. We build on the foundations laid at home.
- We pique their natural curiosity.
- We enhance creativity.
- We develop social networks.
- We develop physical skills to equip learners to have sportsmanship and skills.
- We facilitate proactive engagement in the learning process.
- Branches – the learners reaching upward and outward into our ever changing world as they move forward to senior primary school.
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Begin with the end in mind.
- Steven Covey
Change is the end result of all true learning.
- Leo Buscaglia
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Nelson Mandela
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
- George Washington Carver
The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
- Malcolm Forbes